This position is responsible for implementation and support of the Dolco Division Lean Strategy in their assigned plant, with probable travel to other Dolco locations. By utilizing the principals of the Toyota Production System, they will foster the plant’s long-term Lean journey. In addition, they will facilitate training and growth of plant employees creating a plant of Lean thinkers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn and understand the overall Lean strategy of the Dolco Division.
- Work with cross functional teams to lead and oversee the Lean Journey within the facility.
- Facilitate Kaizen events and training of personnel at all levels within the facility including training the trainers.
- Audit practices to ensure correct implementation and that sustainability is maintained.
- Adherence to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to travel 50 % of the time.