Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) is dedicated to providing scientific and engineering solutions to environmental challenges. CRA has become a highly successful multi-disciplinary firm with over 90 offices located worldwide and more than 2,900 employees; we offer expertise, a proactive approach to project management and a wide array of services across the environmental spectrum.
If you’re driven, fast track your future here.
Integrity, accountability, technical excellence and a commitment to superior client service are all part of our renowned world wide reputation. Put your skills and imagination to work with an innovative organization that will provide you with exciting challenges and exceptional rewards.
Due to continuing growth we are seeking a Senior Environmental Scientist for our Golden, CO office.
- Manage facility air permit compliance
- Prepare and submit agency required reports and documents
- Prepare and submit construction permit applications
- Vendor negotiations on client behalf
- Mentor and supervise Junior Environmental Scientists and Engineers
- Up to 50% of time spent travelling for business development
- Market existing and new clients for future business opportunities
- Interface with clients, vendors and other CRA offices