Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA), one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, is dedicated to providing scientific and engineering solutions to environmental challenges. CRA has become a highly successful multi-disciplinary firm with over 90 offices located worldwide and more than 2,900 employees; we offer expertise, a proactive approach to project management and a wide array of services across the environmental spectrum.
If you’re driven, fast track your future here.
Integrity, accountability, technical excellence and a commitment to superior client service are all part of our renowned world wide reputation. Put your skills and imagination to work with an innovative organization that will provide you with exciting challenges and exceptional rewards.
Due to continuing growth we are seeking an entry-level Safety & Health Professional for our Waterloo ON office.
Reporting to the Senior Regional Safety and Health Manager (SRHSM), the successful candidate will:
- Champion the CRA Office Ergonomic Program for both Canada and US offices
- Assist the Senior Regional Safety and Health Manager (SRHSM) and Regional Safety and Health Manager (RSHMs ) with integrating and application of CRA’s internal behavior based safety and health program
- Review project health & safety plans and job safety analyses
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of CRA’s safety program
- Conduct employee safety training and safety audits
- Conduct external safety training and safety audits as required
- Conduct PPE assessments and respiratory fit testing