Healthcare Business Analyst
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Business Systems Analyst:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst with our client in Raleigh, NC.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform work relative to the regulatory changes related to the implementation of the ICD-10 national code set and the other federal and state mandates.
- The position involves the ability to research and analyze complex information from a variety of sources in order to define, evaluate, assist with design, critique technical solutions proposed, provide clinical
insight and evaluate the business impacts, and participate in solution testing.
- This position is responsible for researching regulatory material and understanding business processes.
- This position is responsible for sharing information in various settings.
- The individual will interact with other stakeholders and team members to discuss alternative solutions by actively contributing suggestions and sharing information.
- Ad Hoc participation in various work groups will be a responsibility as well.
Business Systems Analyst Requirements:
- This individual should have some clinical or coding knowledge and an understanding of program requirements, federal regulations, State laws, and change management processes.
- A good working knowledge of the health care industry, especially of medical policies and use of the ICD-9 coding as well as awareness of the upcoming ICD-10 coding changes.
- The individual must be able to review and create requirements, design, and testing documentation as well as conduct and/or review gap analysis.
- In addition this individual must be able to anticipate potential problems, develop possible solutions, track problems identified, and participate in all aspects of testing.
- This individual must be able to exercise critical and creative thinking when identifying potential problems with business processes, researching/ resolving action items, and problems detected in user testing.
- In addition, this individual must be able to discuss potential solutions with team members and other stakeholders.
- The individual should be team oriented.
- Experience with health care transactions and code sets such as HIPAA, NCPDP, SL7, ICD-9/ICD-10, etc.
- Experience with Business Analysis methodologies and problem solving.
- Knowledge of gap analysis including the ability to conduct an effective gap analysis and then analyze the results.
- Experience in solution testing methodologies and hands on experience.
- Ability to provide documentation and reports used to evaluate impacts on policies and operations.
- Working knowledge of Medicaid and/or MMIS.
Business Systems Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of
training and experience.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
Regulatory Changes, ICD-10 National Code, Technical Solutions, Clinical Insight, Solution Testing, Business Processes, ICD-9 Coding, Testing Documentation, Gap Analysis, HIPPA, NCPDP, SL7, ICD-9/ICD-10, Business Analyst Methodologies, Solutions Testing Methodologies, Medicaid, MMIS, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree