Currently we are looking for 2 Systems/Software Engineer for Verification and Validation for one of our clients in Northern Connecticut. The opportunity is a 4 to 6 month contract opportunity....
The engineering services associates should be skilled in DO178B verification processes. System and Software Requirements as well as test procedures are provided by the customer . The engineering services associate will develop/debug/execute test scripts for an automated closed-loop test rig. The architecture of the FADEC system is an MPC555 processor, with a partitioned RTOS.
This effort shall include:
- Loading software codes to FADEC through Closed Loop Bench (CLB) facility.
- Developing test scripts to verify software requirements.
- Reviewing test procedures with customer for correctness and completeness (TRR).
- Developing test sequences (in UI) to implement approved test procedures.
- Executing and debugging verification test sequences on test rigs.
- Review test results and disposition software requirements.
- Analyze and report software issues discovered in the test data review.
- Create Verification Test Report (VTR)
- The test rig will have the following characteristics
- UI/RT-Linux Test Environment
- Utilizes various VME based DAQ cards and software
- Load boxes to simulate Aircraft loads
If this opportunity looks like a fit to you. Please feel free to give me Richard Katz a call at 203-905-1035.
This is a great opportunity within a solid organization!
To meet contract requirements, US citizenship is required