The position requires a Masters Degree in a Social Work discipline, and two years experience working with a similar population, of which one year must have been in a supervisory capacity. Quality assurance experience preferred.
- Supervise Group Leaders, case Managers, and Case Aides.
- Oversee clinical documentation process including service plans and service plan reviews.
- Maintain statistics on housing placements and levels of service.
- Assist in program development and implementation.
- Facilitate relapse prevention groups on a daily basis.
- Co-facilitate psycho-educational groups daily.
- Assist Group Leaders and case Managers in determining client placement and dispositions.
- Monitor daily programmatic structure to ensure all groups are conducted and individual client needs are addressed.
- Provide clinical crisis intervention in emergency situations.
- Provide ongoing individual therapeutic interventions for clients.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
- To insure the provision of case-management services to all assigned clients.
- To prepare clients for treatment readiness and/or permanent housing.
- To facilitate collaborative links for clients in the community.
- To ensure a safe therapeutic milieu for clients.
- Related tasks are performed completely, on time and accurately.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.