A Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services field and five years experience including two years in a supervisory experience.
- Manage program personnel in case management and support areas.
- Establish and maintain program delivery models.
- Develop and maintain linkages with other service agencies, generic community resources, and state/city liaisons.
- Ensure that regulations and quality assurance indicators are achieved.
- Maintain client records in a professional and confidential manner.
- Participate in the general management of the facility or program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.