Please be advised that we are only considering nurses with the following:
How Pathway Medical Works with You to Get the Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing with current PA RN license
- Three years of case management experience including emphasis on discharge planning
- Knowledge of Managed Care, government payers, third party reimbursement, Interqual criteria
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, effectively collaborate with healthcare team members, communicate clearly in writing and orally, and document in an electronic medical record completely and accurately
- Knowledge of information systems and MS Office applications; Midas preferred
- Case Management certification from an accredited organization is preferred
Since 1998 we have focused exclusively on helping nurse case managers and related non-bedside nursing professionals find career opportunities that fit their lifestyle and advance their careers.
* We have long-standing relationships with nurse executives at dozens of leading healthcare organizations, ensuring that your accomplishments and skills get noticed by key decision makers.
* We will review your resume
to make certain it emphasizes the important skills and experience requirements of the job for which you are applying.
* We will then prepare you for your interview
, enabling you to show why you are the best candidate for the job.
* When an offer is extended we will help you negotiate
compensation, benefits and any additional employment issues.
We look forward to receiving your application for the Emergency Department Care Manager opportunity with this exceptional organization. Please click on the "Apply Now
" button to submit your resume for consideration.