Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 5 years of service technician experience
- ASE certifications a plus
- A high level of motivation and demonstrated ability to learn and succeed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certifications
- Paid Factory Training
- 50/50 Uniforms
- Tool Purchase Assistance Program
- Catastrophic Tool Insurance
- Program to Promote Employee Advancement
- Successful Team approach with Doing Business the Right Way Focus
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Employer paid basic medical and life benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions.
- Various voluntary benefit plans including Short and Long Term Disability Plans, Supplemental Life Insurance Plans, and Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Vehicle purchase program.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in Hendrick Toyota Merriam/Hendrick Scion Merriam.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.