Tire Maintenance Technician
« Back to Search Form
MN - Burnsville
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Contact Info
7192 TCMN BURNSVILLE-CLIFF RD
Tires Plus Total Car Care is a division of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. With over 500 retail locations nationwide, we offer excellent career opportunities for highly motivated professionals.
We take pride in our technicians which are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on our customer's vehicles. Applicants should have good communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Our technicians understand and appreciate the work environment that Tires Plus provides. We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation. Other privileges include teammate discounts, credit union membership, and teammate assistance programs.
We offer great career advancement opportunities to highly motivated performers. Often times our senior technicians are promoted to management positions throughout our organization.
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long term career with a great company, we are interested in speaking with you.
Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
• Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
• Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
• Road test vehicles
• Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.